***GOD, Family, Career***
- These three things are the foundation at which Kyle lives by.
- Kyle has lived in the Willamette Valley his entire life and cannot picture his life anywhere else. Kyle has been a member of the Brownsville Christian Church since he was 16 years old and is now a Deacon, where he enjoys reaching out and helping serve his community.
- He graduated from Central Linn High School and Linn Benton Community College. During his spare time, Kyle loves participating in activities like basketball, golf, hunting, and 3D bow shoots.
- Kyle is married to his high school sweet heart, Kendall, for 9 years and has two beautiful children, Konner (4) and Kinley (2). Kyle enjoys creating memories with his family like summer camping trips to Sunnyside and River Bend, snow retreats at Bachelor, and vacation getaways to Hawaii and Mexico.
- With over 10 years of experience in the customer service industry and over 5 years in the construction field, Kyle has both enjoyed and excelled serving his community. Reason being, he treats people with respect, he keeps his promises, and lastly, he follows through.