A Little About Paul Yager...
Paul would like to share his experience in real estate investing, property management and residential repairs, remodeling and redevelopment with you. He has been involved in every project phase from demolition to the final finishing touches. He is a retired Army Officer and Veteran with a Master's Degree in Public Administration. Paul and his family spent many years traveling throughout the United States and overseas with at least 15 moves before settling in Corvallis in 2008. He can empathize with you and truly understands the challenges of relocating and has a great appreciation for the work involved in your next "big move".
Paul brings integrity, value and a proactive approach to service while working in partnership with you to understand your real estate goals and interests. Paul is exceptionally qualified to consult, assist in negotiating and handle all the details in every transaction from the first phone call to close.
Paul, his spouse and two kids, take pride in giving back to the community in which they live, work, and play. He has enjoyed many volunteer opportunities with his family from youth sports and parent teacher associations to the police auxiliary and most recently helping to prepare meals for those in need.
Paul's word is his bond and he is looking forward to working with you as you move forward, at your pace, on your journey in the real estate marketplace.
His Credentials & Memberships:
- Retired Army Officer and Veteran
- Real Estate Investor
- Owner/Operator of Bowery LLC - Property Management
His Community Involvement:
- Licensed Broker in the state of Oregon
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Member of the Willamette Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Oregon Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service
- Volunteer - Stone Soup (http://www.stonesoupcorvallis.org)