- I was Born and raised in the Willamette Valley and definitely feel that it is an amazing place to live. I graduated from Lebanon High School in 2007 in the top 10% of my class, (Go Warriors!) but grew up in Sweet Home/Lebanon and currently live and work in Albany.
- My preferred area of study was graphic design and I now have 10 years of Graphic Design Experience under my belt including Editor-in-Chief of "The Warrior" yearbook, attending the Art Institute of Portland, freelancing for "The New Era" and Co-Owning a local screen printing business.
- My passion is volleyball. I have had the privilege of coaching local high school, middle school and Boys and Girls Club teams since graduating high school.
- You can expect nothing less than "world class customer service" from me, courtesy of my first real job at Safeway.
- Paperwork is what makes my professional world go round. I spent 2 years as a legal assistant and am happy to say that Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers welcomed me to their front desk staff in February of 2013.
- I passed my real estate exam shortly after, in June of 2013.
Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking. Why am I doing what I'm doing? Who do I want to be? What are my goals? Etc...
My number one reason for waking up everyday are my girls. They are my life and my favorite people on the planet. I do my job to support them and to make sure that they have the best life possible.
I also love this job because I love to help people. It's so rewarding to go to work everyday and see people's dreams come true. Right now I am mostly on the back end of this, assisting other brokers, but I would love to help my family and friends realize this dream.
My goals. We just bought our first home. I just lived through the home buying process and now we are working on some projects! I would also like to be able to pay off my student loan debt within the next few years.
I NEED YOUR HELP! I seriously do. One of my short term business goals is to stay in better contact with my friends and family.
If you would like to receive updates on my career and real estate please fill out this quick survey with your contact information. I need your help to achieve my goals!
I am looking forward to a long, successful career as a real estate broker and would love to help YOU with any of your real estate needs!